RV & Camper Coverage

There’s a rv/camper for just about any taste and budget. You might have something basic. Perhaps you retired, sold the house and travel full-time in a luxuriously outfitted 40-footer. Any rv/camper is a significant purchase — and, while it might seem like a house on wheels, that doesn’t mean your home or auto policy provide the coverage you want.

Inland Marine

Recreational vehicles, or RVs, include a wide range of motorhomes, from camper vans to bus conversions, organized by classes: Class A, B and C. Your RV insurance will depend on the class of your vehicle, how much you use it, whether you live in it full time and other factors.

What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance covers many of the similar risks that auto insurance does, including collision, comprehensive and liability coverage. You can also get additional protection for your personal belongings on board, equipment and attached accessories such as awnings and satellite dishes. Depending on the insurance company you choose, your additional coverage options may include:

  • Total loss replacement coverage
  • Campsite and vacation coverage
  • Emergency expenses
  • Towing and roadside coverage
  • Full-timer coverage if your RV is your full time residence
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage